Manufacturing Cold Pour Sealant since 1982
SealFleX™ 6690 | Super Flex® | Flex Crac™
ALT-674 SealFleX™ 6690 Type II Joint & Crack Sealer
A single-component, ready-to-use, ultra-low modulus, pourable, neutral cure elastomeric emulsion which exceeds the performance and durability characteristics of hot melt ASTM D6690 sealants. It provides a lasting and flexible seal with the ease of installation of self-leveling pourable materials. SealFleX™ 6690 is the ONLY product that meets both ASTM D6690 (Standard Specification for Joint and Crack Sealants, Hot Applied, for Concrete and Asphalt Pavements) and ASTM C920 (Standard Specification for Elastomeric Joint Sealants).
ADVANTAGES: SealFleX™ 6690 has several advantages over traditional hot melt sealants or silicones.
- NO Melting, NO Safety Precautions, NO Burns, NO Pot-life, NO Waste, NO Tracking
- NO vapors, respiratory or extreme skin irritants
- Tolerates limited dampness of surface or reservoir
- Cleaning can be completed with just water in uncured state – NO SOLVENTS needed before curing
- Used for both joints/seams and cracksealing (NO routing or backer rod installation required on cracks)
- Lower cost barrier to entry with ability to use double-diaphragm drum pump and NO costly melter repairs
- Greater ability to withstand high heat environments without softening, tracking or “bleeding” through
- Surpasses D6690 Type II requirements with Type IV performance characteristics in extremely cold environments
- NO wait time to return traffic, just proper traffic control procedures to provide adequate safety from moving vehicle traffic when cracksealing roads and highways
- NO “speed bumps” created when pavement expands in summer
- Pourable and pumpable
- Is self-adhesive (unlike silicone) allowing additional product to be applied to correct mistakes
ALT-654 Super Flex®
Premium FUEL RESISTANT Cold Pour Crack Sealer
A highly rubberized asphalt emulsion modified with selected plasticizers to achieve greater flexibility. Designed for sealing narrow pavement cracks up to 1" in width in asphalt and concrete surfaces. Super Flex® is the only cold-applied, asphalt-based, one-part, fuel resistant sealant that meets the performance characteristics of ASTM D3405 and D6690.
|• Fuel resistant - meets ASTM D2939
• Fast drying - return traffic within 20 minutes
• Excellent resilience characteristics
• Low AND high temperature durability
• No high temperature tracking problem
Video Links Here
ALT-651 Flex Crac™
Cold Pour Crack Sealer
A rubberized asphalt emulsion with great flexibility designed for sealing narrow pavement cracks up to 1" in width in asphalt and concrete surfaces. It has resilient characteristics that allow self threading or memory. It has excellent flow properties and no pinholing. Flex Crac™ is ready to use on roadways, parking lots, airports, athletic courts, driveways, traffic safety islands, playgrounds, and walkways.
Home | Company Profile | Product Line | Pavement Catalog | Crack Sealers | Industrial Coatings | Distributor List